Do you remember having searched for the best photo editing tools available on the internet? You might have got a hundred of them. But, did you ever care to compare and find the best of them all or perhaps the top 5 of them? And, after that, did you ever try to find out those which provide as good service as heavy software but at completely free of cost? Then, you must try PhotoScape.
View, Organize, Play
PhotoScape a host of technical features that allow you to enhance your clicked pictures, but there are a vast number of playful stuff that makes it even more fun to use for everyone.
- You can view all photos in different folders as one slideshow.
- It allows you to create animated GIF from a collection of photos.
- You can cut and slice the pictures, even multiple at a time and create a perfect frame out of a big picture.
- You can merge many pictures on a page and create a single collage or picture out of it.
- It even allows you to vertically or horizontally append your photos to create a page for a website.
- You can zoom into pictures and pick colors.
- You can print lined, graph, music and calendar papers using your photos. I think this sounds like a lot of fun.
An Integrated Face Find Engine
It allows you to select a face from a picture, with its advanced face detection technology, capture it and then search it over the internet. It will then open a browser and retrieve any similar looking face from all over the world wide web. This is something that even elite editing software do not provide. This makes it a real contender in the market of innovative products.
The All Purpose Editor
It features an all-purpose editor that can create dozens of effects, individually and in overlay. They include brightness and contrast control, cropping, red-eye removal, color correction, backlight correction, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures over them, various filters, paint brush, blooming, cloning and much more. You can not only apply them, but apply them in batch mode on multiple pictures at a time.
Finally, PhotoScape elevates the photo editing task to high standards using simple to use interface and easy to understand tool tips meeting the expectations of all kinds of users.
Photoscape Reviews (Add your review!)
Watch the video for Photoscape:
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64,
Hits: 2,347 visitors
Date added: 26 Apr 2015
Last Update: 24 Feb 2015